- Can We Expect Dr. Allen Grant, Dr Ian Malcolm & Dr Ellie Sattler to Return for Jurassic World 3?
- Laura Dern asked to consider Jurassic World role by Bryce Dallas Howard
- Did Jurassic World 3 Already Begin Shooting in Secret?
- Reports Suggest Jurassic World 3 Filmed in Ireland This January and Bryce Dallas Howard Just Added Fuel to That Fire!
- Laura Dern Talks Possible Cameo in ‘Jurassic World 3’: ‘I Would Never Say No’
Check out more in our Latest News Feed, when we know more about this film it’s posted there.
Plot kept under wraps.
Director: Colin Trevorrow
Writers: Emily Carmichael, Derek Connolly
Stars: Bryce Dallas Howard, Chris Pratt
Jeff Goldblum has stated that he would love to return as Ian Malcolm again for this film.
Jurassic World 3 will be released on June 11, 2021, where the same day and date when Jurassic Park (1993) was released on Friday, June 11, 1993
Laura Dern strongly expressed her desire to return to the franchise in March 2017; adding that: “If you guys make a last one, you gotta let Ellie Sattler come back. She’s always the one who’s saving the day, man!”.
Jurassic World 3 is rumored to bring Sam Neill and Laura Dern back for the last Jurassic Park movie